Wednesday, August 31, 2016

On putting to sleep

stolen wet glimpse
stoned as quiver his
readied, rendered
berried, aim, lips

hinting touch sequence

berried, aim, lips

fasten sinking blips

such small turbulence
took his glimpse
whirling glimpse
sole expense

the way the front of my memory

and the back of my realization
                                    kiss
is wet,
 like a slow jelly
and ripples with no break
in its gloss

and color

there is more
friendly and vibrant
as sound and time slow to
a stroll, a coo-ing
             a silence

Takemitsu searched

for the sound worthy
to confront silence
and I think it might be
a baby's cry,
though I have never
heard avalanches,
have I?

And I wonder where,

in this pleasant wetness,
permeates the well
of sorrow and grief and
longing and

    have we wanted a what to want

    or a some special thing?


 washing

   whisper
                                  cries
                              carolling
               calm
              weight
                       

      humm   a-ways   aloft

   

awake.


No comments:

Post a Comment